Piano Diana Blog in Feedspot Top 40 Piano Blogs

Awarded Top 40 Piano Blog

I am thrilled and honored to receive this beautiful reward! 


Wow...  Piano Diana has been selected by Feedspot panelist as one of the Top 40 Piano Blogs on the web! Why did I receive this award? Based on the following criteria:


  • Google reputation and Google search ranking
  • Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites
  • Quality and consistency of posts.
  • Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
I believe I'm 21st on the list! I hold my colleagues in high regard. I recognize many piano teachers here and visit their sites often. For more information, visit http://blog.feedspot.com/piano _blogs/

Thanks so much, Anji!


 Anuj Agarwal
 Founder, Feedspot
 Email: anujagarwal@feedspot.com
 Linkedin . 
Twitter


Looking back in 2016,  the top 10 posts are here.

Don Moen-Arise has over 1500 views.

Here's a bit on Passing Chords.

Two of my piano students loved playing In The Mood.

Chords to Don't-leave-me-now-chords-by-supertramp. (over 3800 hits)

Finally, here are some Jazz Piano Books that I recommend.

Just in case you didn't know... You can find tons of chord charts to Christian Contemporary songs on my other blog, LadyDpiano.com

Kicking off the new year, I sincerely hope you are setting aside time to play the keys for at least 1/2 hour per day. I will be doing more ear training with my students and especially work with them on improvising. Plus, using the iPad more in their lessons will cut down printing costs. As a piano teacher, I use various method books for each individual needs. What I'm finding from the youngest to the oldest student is that they all want to play a song that they know! Is that true for you as well?

Warmly,

"Jazz washes away the dust of everyday life." -- Art Blakey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping