Piano Diana Blog in Feedspot Top 40 Piano Blogs

Awarded Top 40 Piano Blog

I am thrilled and honored to receive this beautiful reward! 


Wow...  Piano Diana has been selected by Feedspot panelist as one of the Top 40 Piano Blogs on the web! Why did I receive this award? Based on the following criteria:


  • Google reputation and Google search ranking
  • Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites
  • Quality and consistency of posts.
  • Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
I believe I'm 21st on the list! I hold my colleagues in high regard. I recognize many piano teachers here and visit their sites often. For more information, visit http://blog.feedspot.com/piano _blogs/

Thanks so much, Anji!


 Anuj Agarwal
 Founder, Feedspot
 Email: anujagarwal@feedspot.com
 Linkedin . 
Twitter


Looking back in 2016,  the top 10 posts are here.

Don Moen-Arise has over 1500 views.

Here's a bit on Passing Chords.

Two of my piano students loved playing In The Mood.

Chords to Don't-leave-me-now-chords-by-supertramp. (over 3800 hits)

Finally, here are some Jazz Piano Books that I recommend.

Just in case you didn't know... You can find tons of chord charts to Christian Contemporary songs on my other blog, LadyDpiano.com

Kicking off the new year, I sincerely hope you are setting aside time to play the keys for at least 1/2 hour per day. I will be doing more ear training with my students and especially work with them on improvising. Plus, using the iPad more in their lessons will cut down printing costs. As a piano teacher, I use various method books for each individual needs. What I'm finding from the youngest to the oldest student is that they all want to play a song that they know! Is that true for you as well?

Warmly,

"Jazz washes away the dust of everyday life." -- Art Blakey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

Learn To Play How High The Moon

How High The Moon (Chords and Lyrics) Words by Nancy Hamilton Music by Morgan Lewis (1940) Sung by Ella Fitzgerald from album...

© copyright 2015 – All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads Download Sheet Music at Musicnotes.com Faber Piano Adventures