Lord, You Have My Heart: Delirious

Lord, You Have My Heart l Delirious


Lord, You Have My Heart

Words and Music by Martin Smith
Key: C#m
Time: 4/4 Worshipfully

Verse

C#m                  A
Lord you have my heart
                  E/G#   Bsus
And I will search for yours
C#m            A        B   E     B/D#
Jesus take my life and lead me on

C#m                  A
Lord you have my heart
              E/G#   Bsus
And I will search for yours
C#m           A     B      E     
Let me be to you a sacrifice


Chorus

        E       Esus  A       E/G#  B E/B B
(men)   And I will    praise you   Lord
                
(ladies)        I will praise you Lord
        E    Esus    A       E/G#     B E/B
(men)   And I will    sing of love come down
                 
(ladies)        I will sing of love come down
           E  Esus   A    E/G#   Bsus E/G
(men)   And as you    show your face
                            
(ladies)        Show your face
        B     A   E/G#    Bsus  E
(all)   We'll see your glory   here




Free pdf, here. (Key of Bm)


Other Delirious songs:

Message Of The Cross

I Could Sing of Your Love Forever

Find Me In The River

You may be interested in the 300pg Piano By Ear Home Study Course

Blessings,






"Jazz washes away the dust of everyday life." -- Art Blakey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping