Hezekiah Walker- I Need You To Survive

Hallmark teleplay DVD coverImage via Wikipedia

I love hearing Hezekiah Walker sing "I Need You To Survive." I have followed the chord chart listed below many times. Sometimes it is quicker to learn a song if you are watching another fellow musician on video. I have discovered a great tutorial by a very good musician and teacher, Alton Merrell, playing his Yamaha P- 120 keyboard... have a listen:



* Gospel Piano Lesson - I Need You To Survive - Hezekiah Walker


* Related Post:


http://ladydpiano.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-need-you-to-survive-hezekiah-walker.html


* Chords to I NEED YOU TO SURVIVE

Hezekiah Walker - Db
Arr. By Hammondman!
LH/RH- Words (SINGLE NOTES)

Intro: (F_Bb_C)__ BbF / Bbm7___(Ab_Gb)_FC / EbAbDb__(Ab_Db_Db_Eb_F_Ab)

BGb / Ebm7___BbF / Bbm7__EbBb / FF#BbDb___(Ab_C)___AbEb / Bbm7__(C_Bb)

CAb / Ab___(Ab_Gb)___DbAb / Db___(Bb_Ab)___ EbBb / Eb___(F)___AbEb / Ab

DbAb / Db I NEED YOU
FC / Db YOU NEED ME
GbDb / Gb WERE ALL A-
AbEb / Gb PART OF
AEb / Aaug - GOD'S BOD
BbF / Bbm7 DY, STAND WITH ME
FC / Gb9 AGREE WITH
EbBb / FF#BbDb ME, WE'RE ALL A-
AbEb / Gb6 PART OF GOD'S BO
BbF / Bbm7 DY, IT IS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ebb / Ab HIS
FC / BbEbAb WILL, THAT
DbAb / BM7(b5) EVERY
EbBb / FF#BbDb NEED HE
EbBb / Ebm7 WILL
EbBb / FF#BbDb SUPPLY
EbBb / FF#BbDb YOU
EbBb / Gb6 ARE
FC / Ab - IM
BbF / Bbm7 PORTANT
BbF / AbDbGb TO ME, I
EbBb / FF#BbDb NEED YOU
AEb / Aaug TO
(F_Bb_C)__ BbF / Bbm7 SURVIVE___________(REPEAT, USE LAST OF INTRO TO LEAD IN)
HE DOES THE VERSE AGAIN, SAME MUSIC UNTIL KEY CHANGE

EbBb / Eb I PRAYED FOR
GD / FBbEb YOU, YOU PRAYED FOR
AbEb / Cm ME, I LOVE YOU I
BbF / Ab NEED YOU
BF / Bdim6 TO
CG / Cm7 - SURVIVE
EbBb / Eb - I WON'T HARM
GD / FbbEb - YOU, WITH WORDS FROM MY
DbAb / Fm7 MOUTH, I LOVE YOU, I
BbF / AbM7 NEED YOU TO SURVIVE

KEY CHANGE

FC / F I PRAYED FOR
AF / F9 YOU, YOU PRAYED FOR
BbF / Dm7 ME, I LOVE YOU I
CG / Bb6 NEED YOU
DbG / Bbdim6 TO
DA / Dm7 - SURVIVE
FC / F - I WON'T HARM
AF / F9 - YOU, WITH WORDS FROM MY
EbBb / Gm7 - MOUTH, I LOVE YOU, I
CF / Bb6 NEED YOU TO SURVIVE
"NO MUSIC" THE HITS ARE THE CHORDS THEN THE CHORUS AND ALL THAT BACK TO THE INITIAL
VERSE AND END!
NEED YOU TO
FC / F SURVIVE____(A_G)___GD / (B_D_A)____GDbF / Gdim7___FC / F__(END)

* Visit Alton Merrell's site:

http://www.altonmerrell.com/lessons.html


Get songs like:

Alpha & Omega - Israel Houghton
Amazing Grace - Traditional
Calvary - Damita Haddon
Center of My Joy - Richard Smallwood
Father Can You Hear Me - Tyler Perry
Giants - Donald Lawrence
Glory Glory Hallelujah - Traditional
Grateful - Hezekiah Walker
He Will Supply - Kirk Franklin
I Am A Friend of God - Israel Houghton
I Just Want To Praise You - Maurette Brown Clark
I Was Glad When They Said Unto Me - Traditional
My Worship Is For Real - Bishop Larry Trotter
No Defeat - Hezekiah Walker
Rejoice - Israel Houghton
Safe In His Arms - Milton Brunson
Sovereign - Daryl Coley
Stand - Donnie McClurkin
The Blessing of Abraham - Donald Lawrence
The Presence of the Lord Is Here - Byron Cage
Total Praise - Richard Smallwood
Wait - Vanessa Bell Armstrong
What A Friend We Have In Jesus - Traditional
Your Grace and Mercy - Mississippi Mass Choir



Enjoy the tutorial and happy piano playing!



Bookmark and Share



http://www.LadyDpiano.com






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

Learn To Play How High The Moon

How High The Moon (Chords and Lyrics) Words by Nancy Hamilton Music by Morgan Lewis (1940) Sung by Ella Fitzgerald from album...

© copyright 2015 – All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads Download Sheet Music at Musicnotes.com Faber Piano Adventures