Music Quote: The Most Beautiful View (Crazy For You)

NSYNC

Welcome to Monday Music Quote

 The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.  ~Author Unknown




Lyricist:

Christian Hamm

Performer:

*Nsync

Genre:

Pop

Scored For:

Piano/Vocal/Chords

I have the piano chords for you! The time signature will be 4/4, with dance rock rhythm. The song is in the Key of C.

Chorus

                   Fmaj7              E7
Wherever I go, whatever I do,
Am7                                                   D9
Whenever my heart is crying out for you

                   Fmaj7               E7
Wherever I go, whatever I do


I'm crazy for you



Verse

 Am                 Dm/A  E7/G#  Am7

It's not easy to be alone
                        Dm/A
It's not easy to fall in love
           Bdim/A                            E7sus/A

Every night I just get down and pray
 E7/G#                    Am  E7sus E7  Am

That you come my way
 

                          Dm/A    E7/G#  Am7
I've never had a girl like you
                                      Dm/A

I've never known what love could do
                             Bdim/A              E7/sus/A

Wish you'd come baby and set me free
 E7/G#         Am  E7sus

I can't let it be, yeah

 

I wanna, I wanna rock with you
 

I'm gonna, I'm gonna make it true
 

I wanna, I wanna rock with you
 

I'm crazy for you
 


I'm waiting for the phone to ring
 

And all the wonder love should bring
 

All the things darling I left behind
 

Please give me a sign
 

A little smile would light my life
 

A single touch would blow my mind
 

Girl you know, by now you've got to be mine
 

Til the end of time 


I wanna, I wanna rock with you
 

I'm gonna, I'm gonna make it true
 

I wanna, I wanna rock with you
 

I'm crazy for you

So, I'd rate this one beginner/intermediate. Do you have a favorite NSYNC song? 

If you'd like to polish up on your chords, here's a workbook (theory book) I use and refer to often for reference, 300 page course book






"Jazz washes away the dust of every day life." -- Art Blakey
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

Learn To Play How High The Moon

How High The Moon (Chords and Lyrics) Words by Nancy Hamilton Music by Morgan Lewis (1940) Sung by Ella Fitzgerald from album...

© copyright 2015 – All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads Download Sheet Music at Musicnotes.com Faber Piano Adventures