Musicians Breakthrough: Product Launch

 Hi,

I just got word about the biggest, most
anticipated event of 2011 for gospel musicians...
and after visiting the page, I'm pretty excited
about what I've seen so far.


Product Launch
 

It's called Musician Breakthrough and my friends
over at HearAndPlay are the ones behind it.

To my knowledge, it's the first of its kind for
the gospel musician community.

They are featuring 7 world-class, professional
"West Coast" musicians in a pretty unique format.

Each musician is covering what they call the
"5 Dimensions of the Church Service."

-Praise
-Worship
-Shouting
-Transitional
-Traditional

If you do the math, that's 35 segments... and I'm
told over 16 hours in total.

If you rush over to the page, you'll find video clips
of each musician playing one of these styles. There
are examples from all 5 categories. If nothing else,
watch them and be prepared to be blown away.

Transitional Talk Music


I'll keep you updated if I find out any more information.
(Because of my relationship with the founder, I do tend
to get updates before the general public so I'll let you
in... hush).

Meanwhile, head over to the page.


14 Disc Program



Talk soon,








"Jazz washes away the dust of every day life." -- Art Blakey
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping