My Testimony











"I have met over
700 buddies
...


...And
created Camp Grandma where over 400 musicians have
joined and relationships continue to grow!"







Hi,
I'm LadyD... I was surfing the web one day
and found Jermaine Grigg's website. I have
enjoyed playing the piano since I was 8
years old! I read notes well and play
keyboard on the worship team at my church. I
have always longed to play without sheet
music and to learn what it means to play by
ear!

I became a
zone member in March of 2006. Since then,
I've met over

700 buddies
who share music tips, music
files and songs they're working on. I
started a group called Camp Grandma, a
family atmosphere where over

400 musicians
have joined and
relationships continue to grow! I purchased
the 300 page course book and enjoyed the
theory immensely.



Learning how
to harmonize the melody and the basics
in

Gospel Keys101
increased my understanding greatly.

Gospel Keys 202 & 300
, with worship
and praise songs, is a must to becoming
a better musician for your church
worship team. Playing music by ear is a
very enjoyable experience for me and a
dream come true!


-LadyD





http://zone.hearandplay.com/pages/LadyD











http://www.LadyDpiano.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

Learn To Play How High The Moon

How High The Moon (Chords and Lyrics) Words by Nancy Hamilton Music by Morgan Lewis (1940) Sung by Ella Fitzgerald from album...

© copyright 2015 – All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads Download Sheet Music at Musicnotes.com Faber Piano Adventures