My Testimony











"I have met over
700 buddies
...


...And
created Camp Grandma where over 400 musicians have
joined and relationships continue to grow!"







Hi,
I'm LadyD... I was surfing the web one day
and found Jermaine Grigg's website. I have
enjoyed playing the piano since I was 8
years old! I read notes well and play
keyboard on the worship team at my church. I
have always longed to play without sheet
music and to learn what it means to play by
ear!

I became a
zone member in March of 2006. Since then,
I've met over

700 buddies
who share music tips, music
files and songs they're working on. I
started a group called Camp Grandma, a
family atmosphere where over

400 musicians
have joined and
relationships continue to grow! I purchased
the 300 page course book and enjoyed the
theory immensely.



Learning how
to harmonize the melody and the basics
in

Gospel Keys101
increased my understanding greatly.

Gospel Keys 202 & 300
, with worship
and praise songs, is a must to becoming
a better musician for your church
worship team. Playing music by ear is a
very enjoyable experience for me and a
dream come true!


-LadyD





http://zone.hearandplay.com/pages/LadyD











http://www.LadyDpiano.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping