Learn Love Will Keep Us Together

Love Will Keep Us Together: Chords l Piano Diana



One of my favorite Grammy award winning songs is a huge hit from the 70s, Love Will Keep Us Together! It's pretty straight forward and you'll be jamming in no time at all!

Love Will Keep Us Together

Words & Music by Neil Sedaka and Howard Greenfield

Key: C
Time: 4/4 Moderately

12 chords used in this song
C                                          Gm6/Bb
Love ... love will keep us together
                                 A7
Think of me, babe, whenever
                                F 
Some sweet-talking guy comes along, singing his song
 Fm
Don't mess around, you got to be strong
        C                              Caug
Just stop... cause I really love you.
C6                C7
Stop - I'll be thinking of you
F                C                G7sus4          C
Look in my heart and let love keep us together
C                                        C9
You... you belong to me now
                               A7
ain't gonna set you free now
                                     F
When those guys start hanging around, taking me down
Fm
Hear with your heart and you won't hear a sound
        C                                     Caug
Just stop... cause I really love you
C                                   Caug
Stop - I'll be thinking of you
F                 C               G7sus4             C
Look in my heart and let love keep us together
C7
Whatever
Eb               Bb      F   G#                                      C
Young and beautiful someday your looks will be gone;
Eb               Bb                    F         G#                        G7sus4
When the others turn you off who'll be turning you on?
G7sus4
I will, I will, I will
C                                 C9
I will be there to share forever
                                 A7
Love will keep us together
                                F
Said it before and I'll say it again, while others pretend
Fm
I need you now and I'll need you then
C6                                       Caug
Just stop... cause I really love you
C6                  C7
Stop - I'll be thinking of you
F                 C                  G7sus4            C
Look in my heart and let love keep us together
C7
Whatever



Repeat from "I will"

Here's a video of this popular song that was sung by The Captain and Tenille.



Chord Breakdown from the above chord chart with lyrics:


C =  C/EGAD

Gm6/Bb = Bb/EGBbD

A7 = A/EGAC#

F = F/FAC

Fm = F/FAbC

C = C/EGC

Caug = C/EG#C

C6 = C/EAC

C7 = C/EBbC

Dm7 = D/FAC

C = C/EGBD

Gaug = G/FAbBEb

Here's a free pdf of the song in D, Love Will Keep Us Together.












"Jazz washes away the dust of everyday life." -- Art Blakey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping