Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You

Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You: Diana Krall l PianoDiana

Such a talented artist, Diana Krall. I have shared so many chord charts with you and after this... Well, I have one more song to post. Do you have a favorite album?

Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You?

Words & Music by Don Redman & Andy Razaf ©1929
Recorded by Peggy Lee, 1953, 
Ella Fitzgerald's from 1956, Nat King Cole's from 1942 and Diana Krall from 1995. 


Key of Eb
4/4 Time, Slow blues


Intro

F7, E7, Eb7, D7
E7, Eb7, D7, Db7

 C7            Ab7           G7        C9 C7b9
Love makes me treat you the way that I do --

F7   F7b5 Bb9      Bb7     Eb6
Gee baby, ain't I good to you!


 G7      C7          Ab7          
There's nothing too good

      G7              C9
For a girl that's so true.

F7  F7b5   Bb9     Bb7b9  Eb7
Gee baby, ain't I good to you?


Bridge:

Ab                Adim                Eb       
Bought you a fur coat for Christmas,   a diamond ring,

Ab          Adim   Fm7b5 Ab     G7
A  Cadillac car, and ev' - ry - thing.


 C7             Ab7           G7       C9 C7b9
Love makes me treat you the way that I do.

F7  F7b5  Bb9      B7b9   Eb
Gee baby, ain't I good to you!

F7  F7b5   Bb9      B7b9   Eb  Am6  Ebmaj7
Gee baby, ain't I good to you.



The intro sounds like this:

FAEb/CDG
EG#D/BF#EB
EbGDb/BbFD
DF#C/CEA
EG#D/DEF#
EbGDb/BbDbEb
DF#C/ACE
DbFCb/AbEbDb

Some Chords to know:

Ab = AbEb/CF
Ab7 = AbGb/CBb
Adim = AEbG/CF
Am6 = AbEb/FCbEb

Bb9 = Bb/AbCDG
Bb7 = Bb/AbCbDF
Bb7b9 = Bb/AbCbDF

C7 = CBb/EC
C9 = CE/BbDG
C7b9 = C/BbDbE

Eb6 = Eb/GBbCEb
Eb7 = Eb/GBbCEb
Eb = BbEbG/CF#
Ebmaj7 = EbBb/GBbDb


F7 = F/AEbGb
F7b5 = Cb/AEbG
Fm7b5 = D/AbCb



G7 = G/BFG




Other arrangements of the same song:

http://www.ultimate-tabs.com/

http://www.guitarparty.com

photo credit: Diana Krall via photopin (license)






"Jazz washes away the dust of every day life." -- Art Blakey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping