Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You

Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You: Diana Krall l PianoDiana

Such a talented artist, Diana Krall. I have shared so many chord charts with you and after this... Well, I have one more song to post. Do you have a favorite album?

Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You?

Words & Music by Don Redman & Andy Razaf ©1929
Recorded by Peggy Lee, 1953, 
Ella Fitzgerald's from 1956, Nat King Cole's from 1942 and Diana Krall from 1995. 


Key of Eb
4/4 Time, Slow blues


Intro

F7, E7, Eb7, D7
E7, Eb7, D7, Db7

 C7            Ab7           G7        C9 C7b9
Love makes me treat you the way that I do --

F7   F7b5 Bb9      Bb7     Eb6
Gee baby, ain't I good to you!


 G7      C7          Ab7          
There's nothing too good

      G7              C9
For a girl that's so true.

F7  F7b5   Bb9     Bb7b9  Eb7
Gee baby, ain't I good to you?


Bridge:

Ab                Adim                Eb       
Bought you a fur coat for Christmas,   a diamond ring,

Ab          Adim   Fm7b5 Ab     G7
A  Cadillac car, and ev' - ry - thing.


 C7             Ab7           G7       C9 C7b9
Love makes me treat you the way that I do.

F7  F7b5  Bb9      B7b9   Eb
Gee baby, ain't I good to you!

F7  F7b5   Bb9      B7b9   Eb  Am6  Ebmaj7
Gee baby, ain't I good to you.



The intro sounds like this:

FAEb/CDG
EG#D/BF#EB
EbGDb/BbFD
DF#C/CEA
EG#D/DEF#
EbGDb/BbDbEb
DF#C/ACE
DbFCb/AbEbDb

Some Chords to know:

Ab = AbEb/CF
Ab7 = AbGb/CBb
Adim = AEbG/CF
Am6 = AbEb/FCbEb

Bb9 = Bb/AbCDG
Bb7 = Bb/AbCbDF
Bb7b9 = Bb/AbCbDF

C7 = CBb/EC
C9 = CE/BbDG
C7b9 = C/BbDbE

Eb6 = Eb/GBbCEb
Eb7 = Eb/GBbCEb
Eb = BbEbG/CF#
Ebmaj7 = EbBb/GBbDb


F7 = F/AEbGb
F7b5 = Cb/AEbG
Fm7b5 = D/AbCb



G7 = G/BFG




Other arrangements of the same song:

http://www.ultimate-tabs.com/

http://www.guitarparty.com

photo credit: Diana Krall via photopin (license)






"Jazz washes away the dust of every day life." -- Art Blakey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

Learn To Play How High The Moon

How High The Moon (Chords and Lyrics) Words by Nancy Hamilton Music by Morgan Lewis (1940) Sung by Ella Fitzgerald from album...

© copyright 2015 – All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads Download Sheet Music at Musicnotes.com Find patriotic sheet music sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music