How To Play I'm Alive

I'm Alive (Celine Dion song)
I'm Alive (Celine Dion song) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Monday Music Quote

"I will perform My Heart Will Go On for the rest of my life and it will always remain a very emotional experience for me." -- Celine Dion


Chord Chart for My Heart Will Go On


Song: I'm Alive 
 
Words and Music: Kristian Lundin and Andreas Carlsson 
 
Artist: Celine Dion 
 
Album : Stuart Little 
Sound Track: A New Day Has Come

 Chord Chart for I'm Alive 

 Eb Cm Mmmm,  

       Ab(9)
I get wings to fly
Bb          
Oh, I'm alive 
 
* Chorus
 
         Eb
When you call on me
       Cm    
When I hear you breath
      Ab(9)   
I get wings to fly
  Bb             Eb     
I feel that I'm alive
                    
         Cm 
When you look at me
       Ab(9)  
I can touch the sky (2nd time to Coda)
  Bb            Eb 
I know that I'm alive 
 
Cm       Ab    Bb
Oh,      woh,  Oh 
 
         Eb 
When you bless the day
       Cm  
I just drift away
       Ab(9)
All my worries die
    Bb             Eb   
I'm glad that I'm alive
 
       Cm 
You've set my heart on fire
                Ab
Filled me with love
           Bb              Eb 
Made me a woman on clouds above, yeah

  Cm                    
I couldn't get much higher
                 Ab 
My spirit takes flight
            Bb 
'Cause I'm alive (Go back to chorus)
 
 Eb         Bb Fm            Fm7         Cm
God knows that I'll be the one standing by 
                          Bb
through good and through trying times 

Db             Fm            Eb                     Bb
And it's only begun I can't wait for the rest of my life.

Chorus

F 
(When you call on me)
When you call on me
          Dm  
(When you reach for me)
 When you reach for me
 
      Bb(9) 
I get wings to fly
  C             
I feel that... 
 

 
(When you bless the day)
When you bless the day
          Dm
 (I just drift away)
I just drift away
(All my worries die)
C               Dm
I know that I'm alive, yeah, yeah yeah.
       Bb(9) 
I get wings to fly, 
     C
 God knows that
          F 
That I'm alive.
            
 
Here's the chord breakdown for the piano.
 
Intro: 

 Eb/ BbEbG
C/GCG
Bb/FBbD

Chrous:

Eb/BbEbG
C/CEbG
Ab/CEbBb
Bb/BbDG
Eb/BbEbG
C/CEbG
Ab/CEbBb
Bb/BbDG
Eb/GBbEb
C/GEb
Ab/AbCEb
Bb/BbDF
Eb/BbEbG
C/CEbG
Ab/CEbBb
Bb/BbDG
Eb/GBbEb

Verse

C/GCEb
 Ab/AbEb
Bb/BbDG
Eb/GBbE
C/GCEb
Ab/GEbG
Bb/BbDF (D.S. al Coda)

Coda

Eb/BbEbG

Bridge

F/AbCF
F/CEbAb
C/GCEb
Bb/BbDF
Db/AbDbF
F/CFAb
Eb/BbEbG
Bb/DFBb

Chorus

F/CFA
 D/DFA
Bb/DFC
C/CEA
F/CFA
D/DFA
Bb/DFC
C/CEA
D/ADA
Bb/BbDF
C/CEA
F/ACA

Have fun with this song from a powerful female vocalist. Do you have another song of Celine's that you enjoy? Probably everyone's all-time favorite is My Heart Will Go On.

You may be interested in this music software from Hear and Play, Backpocket Band Software

If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!



"Jazz washes away the dust of every day life." -- Art Blakey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping