I Write for Fortitude

I have a need to express myself, to write about what is in my heart and mind. When I have a good idea on what I want to write about, the words just flow through my fingers at times, like playing the piano. I am passionate about music education. I am most happy to teach piano to all ages. I  also like to organize my thoughts on paper in such a way that you will want to read about music.

I want to introduce you to a new and exciting online magazine called Fortitude. This is where you will find me. I have joined a community of writers and I submit my articles for review. Here is the good news. Once published, I receive money for my article, poem, essay, rant, opinion, etc. on the Front Page and Second Page. On launch day, Fortitude Magazine published my Front Page Music Article! http://fo.rtitu.de/the-three-r-s-of-singing-12

Join us and help take Fortitude to the next level!

-- Piano Diana
http://fo.rtitu.de/1014



Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping