I Write for Fortitude

I have a need to express myself, to write about what is in my heart and mind. When I have a good idea on what I want to write about, the words just flow through my fingers at times, like playing the piano. I am passionate about music education. I am most happy to teach piano to all ages. I  also like to organize my thoughts on paper in such a way that you will want to read about music.

I want to introduce you to a new and exciting online magazine called Fortitude. This is where you will find me. I have joined a community of writers and I submit my articles for review. Here is the good news. Once published, I receive money for my article, poem, essay, rant, opinion, etc. on the Front Page and Second Page. On launch day, Fortitude Magazine published my Front Page Music Article! http://fo.rtitu.de/the-three-r-s-of-singing-12

Join us and help take Fortitude to the next level!

-- Piano Diana
http://fo.rtitu.de/1014



Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

Learn To Play How High The Moon

How High The Moon (Chords and Lyrics) Words by Nancy Hamilton Music by Morgan Lewis (1940) Sung by Ella Fitzgerald from album...

© copyright 2015 – All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads Download Sheet Music at Musicnotes.com Find patriotic sheet music sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music