Learn To Play Too Close To The Mirror


Too Close To The Mirror by Eddie Ruth Bradford. you can hear a short clip of the song at this

Track Listing 

 One of the most unique and anointed voices to come along in quite sometime, Eddie Ruth Bradford, born and raised in Cascilla, Mississippi, debuts with a fresh traditional sound. Having roots that are deep in delta tradition, Eddie Ruth's deep alto voice resonates with emotion, conviction and style that are sure to make her a welcome addition to the traditional gospel scene.

Here's a good video to hear the song Too Close To The Mirror and jam with:



Chord Chart to Too Close To The Mirror

Too Close To The Mirror
By: Eddie Ruth Bradford
Arr. By: Val215

Key Bb
L H / R H

Bb, Bb / F-Bb-D I guess I’m
Bb, Bb / F-Bb-D too close to the
Eb, Eb / G-Bb-Eb mirror to
Bb / F-Bb-D see what you see, why You
Bb, Bb / F-Bb-D shower down Your
Bb / F-Bb-D blessings
Bb, B /
C, C / E-G-C Your blessings on
F / A-C-F me
Eb / not
Bb, Bb / F-Bb-D anything I’ve
D, D / F-Ab-Bb-D done Lord
Eb / G-Bb-Eb as far as I
D / F-Bb-D can
C / G-C-Eb see
C / G-C-Eb
D / F-Bb-D
Eb / G-C-Eb I guess I’m
F, F / Bb-D-F too close to the
F, F / Bb-D-F mirror to see
F, F / G-Bb-Eb what You see in
Bb, Bb / F-Bb-D me

Verse 1 (use these same chords):
Bb, Bb / F-Bb-D Sometimes I think
Bb, Bb / F-Bb-D about the things
Eb, Eb / G-Bb-Eb You have done for me
Bb, Bb / F-Bb-D me

Additional lyrics:
How you washed all my sins, set my spirit free, then I look back on my life, I haven't always done right, but still your goodness and mercy follows me everyday of my life.

(Chorus):

Verse 2:
When I thought about given up you set trust in me, if you hold on, don't faint now keep your faith in me. Lord you don't see me like I am, you see me like I'm gonna be, so I believe I'll run on and see what the ends gonna be. hallelujah,

(Chorus):


Discover some great music video courses:


Become A Better Church Pianist Now!


Learn How To Play Hymns Using Color Chords


& Exciting Runs & Fillers

www.PianoArrangement.com




Explore Praise Songs




Comments are welcomed and encouraged! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your stay at Piano Diana.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping