Virtual Keyboard: New Software Tool

Dear Readers,


I always blog about a music dvd I've just discovered or a piano dvd that works for us musicians.


I recently received this bit of news launching a new virtual keyboard. When I watched the video, what caught my eye was the fact that you could learn new jazz songs, plus adding free midis. Here's the note:
What if a robot could teach you songs?

Sounds crazy but with the power of technology,
there's now a way to turn your computer into a
song-teaching machine... that never sleeps,
never charges by the hour... doesn't get
frustrated... and repeats as much as you want!

My friends over at Hear & Play Music are the ones
behind it and just created a video demonstration

at:

Virtual Keyboard

(I only wish I had this little magic tool when
I was young!)

They call it the "Song Robot!" You simply load
song files into it and it shows you, on demand,
how to play them on a big virtual keyboard.

There's a full video demonstration at:

Song Robot

Here's what it does:

* It can slow down songs, "turtle speed."

* It transposes songs to all 12 keys so you're
  not stuck in ONE key.

* You have the choice of learning with huge, red
  colored notes that light up or a real-looking
  3d version of a piano.

* You can stop, pause, rewind, fast forward.

* You can even load your favorite audio files
  and have it remove vocals so you can practice
  (they can even be slowed down and put in all
  12 keys... real albums!)

Visit:

Piano Robot

For a limited time, they're making you an
unbeatable deal on the song files... and
throwing the song robot in at no cost!

Once you get your hands on this, you'll see
why so many are excited about it.

Visit:

Check Out Song Robot

I just might jump on this great deal myself!

All the best,
D.


P.S. Drop me a line regarding chord charts to jazz songs from the 20's, 30's and 40's. Have a favorite?


"Jazz washes away the dust of every day life." -- Art Blakey
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping