Monday Music Quote: Remembering Whitney

Monday Music Quote: Whitney Houston

 "God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there?" Whitney Houston



I am sad that Whitney Houston and her mega gift of music is gone but I will play her music all the time and that makes me happy. We will always love you, Whitney!

After reflecting all weekend, I realized that the whole world was grieving the loss of someone we really didn't know very well, personally. Nonetheless, Whitney empowered women and we all sang so many of her songs with much strength and grace. Yet, we felt like we knew her through her music. Her voice sparkled and indeed, she was a bright light. Rest in peace Whitney. We will miss you.


I'm still processing the loss and praying for her daughter and all the family. Do you have a favorite song of Whitney Houston?

On my other blog, awhile back I had entered a post on one of Whitney Houston's songs. You can find it here.






"Jazz washes away the dust of every day life." -- Art Blakey
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping