10 Quick Quotes About Richard Marx

Piano Diana: Now And Forever Chords
English: Candid photo of Richard Marx (Photo credit: Wikipedia)




 Monday Music Quote

"I'm happy, I would say that I'm one of the happiest people I know but I've certainly had periods of profound sadness, depression and heartache and those kind of things that are interesting to me to write about."

"When things are too easy I lose interest in them so I find ways to complicate them to get myself interested."

"It never ceases to amaze me that I get to do this for a living."

"I think really what I'm saying is that I thrive on adversity."


"People take songs so literally." 

"I think I do better when things are a little tougher."

"I've always loved groups like U2 and Coldplay."

"I've never written a song that I thought was a hit."

"I don't think I've ever laid out a batch of songs that pick myself apart the way that these do."


"I didn't want my last chapter to be the guy who sits at the piano and sings love songs."




A great song Now And Forever, was written in the 90s by Richard Marx. He is an American singer-songwriter and record producer. You can read more of his bio, here. Take a look at this fantastic song list of his.

Now And Forever (Music and Lyrics)


G  C/G  G  C/G
          
        G    D/F#     Em               Am           Em/G       D/F#
         Whenever I'm weary   from the battles that rage in my head,    
         You make sense of madness  when my sanity hangs by a thread,   

        C             B7                 Em     D       A7/C#       
         I lose my way but still you seem to understand,                
                 Am7     C/D     D        G  C/G                          
         Now and forever, I will be your man.                           
                                                                        
         Sometimes I just hold you  Too caught up in me to see,         
         I'm holding a fortune    that heaven has given to me,          
         I'll try to show you each and every way I can,                 
         Now and forever, I will be your man.                           
                                                                        
         B7           Em      C       G            D                    
         Now I can rest my worries and always be sure                   
        Em        C           G    D/F#  Em    C        G              D
         that I won't be alone anymore, if I'd only known you were there 
                     Am7            Cm(#7) Cm6
         all the time  all the time.                                   

    solo: G  D/F# Em Am Em/G D/F# G D/F# Em Am Em/G D/F#

        C             B7           Em        D        A7/C#        
         Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand,                
                   Am7   C/D     D        G    C/G                    
         Now and forever, I will be your man.                           
                   Am7   C/D     D       C     Cm6   G  C/G  D/G  G
         Now and forever, I will be your man.                           

Other Resources

 Guitar Chords


http://www.911tabs.com
http://www.azchords.com
https://www.jellynote.com

YouTube Guitar Tutorial

A Night Out with Friends

A great software program you may be interested in from Hear and Play is Back Pocket Band Software



If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin' Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!



"Jazz washes away the dust of every day life." -- Art Blakey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

How To Play Hold On

© copyright 2017– All rights reserved

PianoDiana

SheetMusicPlus

Early Black Friday Coupon Cyber Week Coupon 50% Off International Shipping